Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Sightseeing and other German topics.
Try to see the following:
- the Rhine river. Boattrip highly recommended.
- Duesseldorf, the city of fairs (good shopping opportunities)
- Cologne's Museum Ludwig/Wallraf-Richartz Museum, home of one of the most valuable German painting collections
- Bonn's Art & Exhibition Hall with a sculpture park
- Aachen's imperial palace erected by Charlemagne, and Aachen Minster
- Muenster's Prinzipalmarket with patrician houses and a gothic city hall
- Historic Nordkirchen Manor House in Muensterland
- Warendorf, a center of German horse riding
- Carnival on the Rhine (February)
|Sheri Ann Richerson|