Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Berlin and other German topics.

Whom do I call if I get attacked or am involved in an accident?


Call the police at 110 immediately if you were attacked or involved in an accident. Before calling, write down your name, address and problem.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this German Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Sherril Steele-Carlin